- 10/31/13 - 10:45 a.m. Good News! If your direct deposit from GM regularly deposits into your SOFCU account on Fridays, it has been posted today (Thursday, October 31st).
- 11/1/13 - 12:20 a.m. Texas Trust Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and the automated phone service (VIPS) are unavailable in an effort to finalize the Security One Federal Credit
Union merger. We apologize for your inconvenience.
We anticipate this process will be completed around mid-day today. As soon as the system is fully prepared and back online, we will post an update here letting you know that you can:
1. Activate and begin using your new Texas Trust debit card, if you haven't already done so.
2. Enroll and login for the first time to Texas Trust's Online Banking.
We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you!
- 11/1/13 - 02:40 p.m. Great News! Account management is now at your fingertips. Online Banking, Mobile Banking and the automated phone service (VIPS) are live.
You can now:
1. Activate and begin using your new Texas Trust debit card, if you have not already.
2. Enroll and login, for the first time, to Texas Trust's Online Banking.
We thank you for your patience. We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you.
For live updates on system status and more Like Us on Facebook or Follow Us on twitter.
Better Together with You!
This Friday, November 1st, your Security One membership becomes your Texas Trust membership. With access to 15 area branches, over 55,000 ATMs, and a new host of online and mobile account tools, "Better Together" will become a reality.
On Friday, November 1st:
- As of 6 p.m., access to Security One's easybankingSM will cease.
- You may activate and begin using your new Texas Trust debit card.
- Beginning around midnight, Texas Trust's Online, Mobile, and automated phone service (VIPS) systems will be brought offline to prepare the system for your new membership.
When the systems are back online, communication will be posted on this website, via email, under News and Alerts on TexasTrustCU.org, and on the Texas Trust Facebook page. At that time, Texas Trust will also email you letting you know that you may enroll, and login for the first time, to Texas Trust's Online Banking.
You should have received your new "Membership Guide" in the mail, but here you can find a
We encourage you to read the Need to Know section as it provides critical information regarding the merger transition.
We appreciate you allowing us to show you how "Better Together" means "Better for You."