Security One’s easypaysm(bill pay) is unable to automatically transfer your payee information into Online Banking.
Please make sure you login into easybankingsm and print your payees prior to October 24th.
Getting Started on November 1st Watch the Video
To enroll in Online Banking beginning Novemeber 1st:
- Visit TexasTrustCU.org and click on the link that says “Enroll in Online Banking”.
- Enter your Social Security number, Account number and email address on file into the first screen.
PLEASE NOTE: You must enter your email address exactly as it was on file with Security One in order to complete self enrollment.
- On the following screen, enter your name and address. This information should match what’s on file with Security One.
- You will receive an email at the email address on file with an enrollment link. You must access and click this link before you can finalize your Online Banking enrollment process.
- After clicking the enrollment link, you will be prompted to create a username. This username will be unique to your account. Be sure to choose something that you can easily remember.
- A temporary system password will be provided for you.
That's it! You're now enrolled inTexas Trust's Online Banking.
- Password - For added security, you will be prompted to choose a new password. This password can be anything between 6 and 10 characters long. We recommend that you use at least one number and one symbol for increased security.
- Image - You’ll be able to choose a unique image that will be displayed at all times within your Online Banking session.
- Security Questions - You will need to choose three security questions which will be used later to verify your identity if you’re logging in from a non-typical device or if you want to reset your password.
- IF YOU ARE A MOBILE BANKING USER - You cannot login to Mobile Banking until you have successfully logged into Online Banking for the first time. For more information about Texas Trust’s Mobile Applications, visit TexasTrustCU.org/mobile.
This process can take 5-10 minutes, so please make sure you have adequate time to complete your new Online and Mobile Banking setup before you login for the first time.
Can't find your answer and still have questions? Call us at 972.263.5171 .
Easier to Read Transaction Histories Watch the Video
View debits, credits, and running balances in distinct columns. Set your viewing options for the last 7, 15, or 30 days, or designate a specific date range.
Set Up eAlerts
Customizable notifications by email or smartphone for low balances, direct deposits, NSF alerts, and more. Your current alerts are already pre-loaded, plus you can add new ones.
Schedule Transfers Watch the Video
Set up automatic transfers from one Texas Trust account to another for a smart and convenient way to handle recurring transfers.
Personalized Account Names
Give your accounts unique names, such as “Hawaiian Vacation” or “Tammy’s College Fund.”
Online Bill Pay Watch the Video
Easy-to-use Bill Pay where making your online payments has never been easier.
Member Summary Section Watch the Video
A completely customizable section that shows all your deposit and loan accounts, and their balances, in one place on the accounts page.
Easy Transaction Downloads Watch the Video
Easily download transactions in a PDF, text, or CSV file.
Do-It-Yourself Services 24/7
Place your own stop payments, block your ATM/debit card if it’s lost or stolen, change your email address, and more.
Search and Sort Your Transactions Watch the Video
Select from several options for sorting and searching your transactions. Even view pending transactions!
Beginning November 1, 2013, you will be eligible to apply for Texas Trust Online Banking.
Similar to the conveniences you have experienced with Security One’s easybankingSM and easypaySM, our Online Banking lets you manage your accounts 24 hours a day. With Texas Trust’s Bill Pay, an additional feature built into Online Banking, you will eliminate the time-consuming hassles of having to write and mail checks every month.
Security One’s easybankingSM and easypaySM will not be available after 11:59 pm on October 31, 2013. This means that any electronic payments you have scheduled through easypaySM will not be made after October 31, 2013. Please Note: You will not be able to schedule new payments through easypaySM after October 24, 2013. Any payments successfully scheduled prior to October 24th, with a payment send date between October 24th and October 31st will still be sent. No Payments will be sent after October 31st.
|SOFCU Password Rules||TXTCU Password Rules*|
|*A full listing of password rules will be displayed when you are prompted to change your password.|
|Minimum # of characters: 6||Minimum # of characters: 6|
|Maximum # of characters: 32||Maximum # of characters: 10|
|Must have 2 of 3 of the following: Letters, Numbers, Symbols||Security image, phrase, and challenge questions|
|Cannot be a substring on the User ID|